- Public Computers and Laptops (in library)
- Printing and Scanning
- eBooks & audiobooks
- Reference Services
- Books & Materials
- Interlibrary Loan
- Test Proctoring
- Tax Forms
- Meeting Rooms
- Fine Reduction Programs
- Accessibility Services
- HeritageQuest Online – An online genealogy site. Your ID for this site is your library card number.
- Ancestry Library Edition (In-Library Use Only)
- Polk County – Family Search
- Polk County Genealogical Society
- Polk County History Links
- Polk County Museum, Balsam Lake, WI
- Polk County WIRoots.org
- Wisconsin Historical Society’s Genealogy Resources – The Wisconsin Historical society’s Genealogy page
- Wisconsin Historical Society’s Historical Image Search – Find old images. This helps when doing genealogy.
- Wisconsin State Genealogical Society – Polk County
- Ellis Island Archives
- County Clerks.com – County-Clerks.com is a directory of every single county clerk’s office in the United States.
- Job Center of Wisconsin – A collection of tools for employers and job seekers alike
- LearningExpress Library – Career Center – Are you preparing for a professional exam? Are you curious about a particular
occupation or looking to improve your workplace skills? Choose the Career Center and begin your path to a bright future.
- Teen Emplyoment Resources – The Wisconsin Job Center’s site for teens trying to find jobs
Printing, Photocopying, Scanning and Faxing
Black and white printing, photocopying, scanning and faxing (715-755-3510) are all available.
- Fees for printing are $.15/page
Fees for faxes (incoming & out going) $1.50 first page & 10¢ each additional page, per fax number.
Can’t find it in MORE? Search all Wisconsin library holdings with Wiscat, then contact your local library to place a hold.